Engineering | Intern | Ghent
We are looking for a data science intern, who has a great interest in transforming data into relevant insights. If you have the ambition to reshape the world of professionals by letting them make smarter decisions, discover business opportunities and stay ahead of business risks, you are the one we are looking for!
You will be tackling interesting challenges in making our data smart and coming up with relevant insights for professionals. You will help shape our data science strategy and leave an impact on thousands of professionals.
You will be working in our gorgeous office in Gent, Belgium. We are located in the vibrant site of Dok-Noord, surrounded by other start-ups, restaurants, coffee bars, and most importantly by a lot of like-minded young people.
- Come up with new, data-driven, innovative ideas to generate value from our data sources
- Use new and existing Machine Learning techniques both on small as well as big data and develop new algorithms where necessary
- Discuss ideas and solutions with co-workers and build new awesome features for our mobile and web app
- Bring product requirements to life
- You have a problem solving mentality and go for a simple solution first
- You are able to explain complex models and techniques in clear, intuitive terms
- Advanced programming in Python
- Familiar with using other tools and frameworks such as GIT, Docker, Kubernetes ...
- Finding meaningful and actionable business insights with exploratory data analysis and using statistical methods
- You are flexible and want to take responsibility
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are social, communicative, and like to work in a team